Sunday 1 October 2017

Boring Words Alternatives for Your Daily Spoken & Written Conversations


One week or maybe two week ago , I got e-mail from Donna Norton (Writer & Blogger at custom-writing.org). She said that she really appreciated my blog content. I'm so flattered by her kind words, but I'm little bit guilty because it almost four months I didn't post anything in my blog. Yes, Donna's e-mail knocked my stagnant life as blogger. Indirectly, she give me a new spark that I have to take care of my blog and write something. Donna also sent me a great link of her infographic about "28 Boring Words And What to Used Instead"

I'm totally happy she send me that link because sometimes I want to say something in different ways. For example, Most of time I always use word 'smart' to express someone who is skillful. And now, after I read Donna's infographic I can use word 'sharp' or 'brainy'.

Well, this infographic really help me to find alternatives words that can be used for daily conversation. And I hope you all my brainy readers also get benefit after read this infographic ;).








For more complete contents and clearly infographic you can visit : https://custom-writing.org/assignment-writing-services#boring-words


No comments:

Post a Comment